- November 26: Volleyball Bash - 7th & 8th Grade vs Faculty and Staff
- November 27& 28: No School - Thanksgiving break
- November 27: 15th Annual Thanksgiving Banquet held at St. Mary's School cafeteria. No charge for the meal. Sponsored by families in the community. Call for reservations 715-443-3430. Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!
- Tuesday, December 2nd: 8th Grade to Marathon High School (1:30 PM- 3:00 PM 8th Graders will be dismissed from MHS)
- Wednesday, December 3rd: Vision and Hearing Screening Grades 4K - 3 and 5th
- Saturday, December 6: Shepherd's Day Retreat - Grade 2
- Wednesday, December 10: Early Dismissal 12:45 PM
- Wednesday, December 10: First Reconciliation - Grade 2 6:00 PM
- Friday, December 12: Grade 6 to "A Christmas Carol" at The Grand Theatre
- Saturday, December 13: 9:30 AM Auction held at St. Mary's School Gymnasium
- Wednesday, December 17: Vision/Hearing Recheck
- Monday, December 22: St. Mary's Christmas Program (1:00 PM Dress Rehearsal)
- Tuesday, December 23: Grade 7 & 8 to Wausau Center Mall/Fazoli's/Marathon Assisted Living
- December 24 - January 4: Christmas Vacation
- January 5, 2015: School Resumes
"If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing YOU can be." Maya Angelo
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Order your Stadium Chairs by November 24th for delivery before Christmas (Click Here for Order Form)
Sign-Up for School Closing Announcements
Click the attached link for instructions on how to sign up for text or email school closing notifications. Simply follow the directions and you will recive a message regarding scheduled, emergency, or weather related school closings. It is recommended that after you receive your first text that you create a new contact for the phone number naming it "St. Mary's/Marathon School Closings" so you recognize future messages.
Directions CLICK HERE
Parents, to see if a book your child would like to read is an AR (Accelerated Reader) book, please check the link below then click on "Go to Store in the blue box, Quiz search, type title in the search box, click on "go", click title and the test number, book level and AR points will show up.
Click here www.renlearn.com
Don't forget to pick up your Scrip for all your shopping needs! You may purchase Scrip after weekend liturgies or any school day in the office. (On line order form available under Parents' Page/Forms.)