Through our fundraising efforts of concession sales, stadium chair sales and the meat sale, we are able to provide support for the following:
- Scholarships to former St. Mary's students who are graduating seniors
- Academic Competitions
- The physical education program
- 8th grade class trip
- Needed classroom materials
- All school sports
St. Mary's Home and School Committee
The Committee has several objectives, as follows:
- To unite the efforts of the parents, teachers and other parishioners of St. Mary's in providing each child with a quality Catholic education.
- To provide a communication link between the home and school.
- To provide an opportunity for parents to become more involved in their children's education.
- To promote family togetherness.
- To welcome new students and families to St. Mary's School.
- To provide resources and monetary support to St. Mary's School.
- To support the staff members at St. Mary's School.
The Committee raises money to support our students' educational and social opportunities through technology, accelerated reader programs, science programs, high school and post-secondary scholarships, student activities and field trips.
The primary fundraisers include:
- Cheesecurd stand (Summer and Fall events)
- Pumpkin Patch
- Country Store (Co-chaired by PCCW)
- "Souper" Bowl Sunday (Co-chaired by Catholic Order of Foresters)
Committee members automatically include all parents with children at St. Mary's School, as well as all the teachers. In addition, all other parishioners of St. Mary's are welcome as members. Current officers on the Executive Committee for the 2016-2017 school year include:
President – Ruth Stoffel
Vice President – Hollie Mader
Secretary – Tina Buchberger
Treasurer – Melanie Martin
Hospitality Chairperson-Autumn Sapinski
Principal-Miss Terese Globensky
Teacher Representative-Mrs. Mary Lenard
Members at Large- Beth Altfillisch, Linda Cleven, Barb Krautkramer, Justin Mader, Kaci Sessions